Sunday, June 19, 2011

RHONJ Marriage Advice

On my twitter account--www.twitter.com/joannagalli--I follow the ladies of New Jersey. That is The Real Housewives of New Jersey. The show is my guilty pleasure! I went ahead and asked them all a fun question: How do the RHONJ keep their marriages hot?
I got an answer from both Caroline and Dina Manzo. Here is what they said:

Caroline Manzo:
"Always be each others #1, make time for each other, keep laughter and romance alive, always be each others boyfriend/girlfriend."

Dina Manzo:
"Like I said on the show, always be his girlfriend. Stay that 'Sexy Bitch' he fell in love with!"
So, I asked Dina h
ow to be a "Sexy Bitch," and she said, "Well, at the end of the day boys will be boys. They think with their you know whats...I'm just sayin'...give em something to think about!"

No comments:

Post a Comment