Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Warm Weather Workouts

The Spring is finally here and Summer is around the corner. When the warm weather hits, everyone gets into full-on workout and diet mode. By now, you all know that crazy and obsessive diets and workouts are not my cup of espresso, but that being said, it's still very important to eat a Healthy Italian diet and to be active daily.

I'm going to try and get up a little earlier before work to get my workout in. This way, I'll start the day doing something good for myself and will hopefully gain more energy. Then, I won't have to worry about doing it after work. I can enjoy my family and friends more. But, I will also resolve to move more during the day. For example, I'll take the stairs instead of the elevator, and I'll take a walk at lunch to get my blood flowing.

What are your warm weather resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment